Process/Product Engineer (Renewable Energy - Wind)
Renewable Energy Multinational
Nº Referencia: 1200
To support the Engineering Manager with implementation of production technology by leading or supporting new product or process projects, resolving engineering change requests, and ensuring product quality through process compliance so that the company is able to meet agreed customer requirements, product quality, improve process, and reduce cost.
- Ensure new product and process introductions as planned.
- Review new processes, received molds/related equipment, and received documentation.
- Perform tests as required, and resolve potential issues in cooperation with global resources.
- Provide training to operators in new processes and products.
- Provide feedback on new products and process introduction status to local and global stakeholders.
- Ensure that manufacturing process modifications or updates are introduced after risk analysis process.
- Support daily production with defect analysis and trouble shooting.
Experience in technical documentation like Work Instructions, control plans, etc.
University degree, Engineering.
Fluent English (C1).
Knowledge of problem solving methods.
Functional knowledge of ERP systems and the production floor operational environment is required.
Understanding of product quality attributes.
Analytical, Structured, Disciplined, Innovative.